Sunday, July 6, 2008

Im tryin to lern how too bloog caus I herd its eezee

So everyone is giving me a bad time because there hasn't been anything new on our blog since Tres set it up in January. Okay Okay. I don't know how to blog. There it's out... I keep talking to different people and tell them my problem and they look at me with surprise and say that it's so easy. I've been on this computer for 3 1/2 hours now and am finally typing my first post. I would just like to thank you all for your encouragement, support, and love. I will remember you forever and when I run into someone who was in my position, I will say with surprise and arrogance, "but it's soooo easy!!!" :)

1 comment:

The Pack's said...

Your blog looks so good. I love the new pictures! What a cute family and querky at times too! ;)