Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hey Teacher... leave them kids alone!

The dog days of summer are now gone. Well, except for Liza that is still enjoying them. We have sent the kids off to school. They are good kids. They don't yell. They don't fight. They don't say things to each other like, "You're stupid!", "I hate you!", and "Dora's stupid!" They play well with each other all the time, AND they share. Wait a minute, those aren't my kids I'm talking about. They must be someone else's. Actually, we are praising the Lord for the public school system that allows them to come back.

Garrett is in third grade, and currently enjoys reading Captain Underpants and the attack of the talking toilets.




Charlie is in kindergarten and I'm running out of bribes to make him go. I'm open for suggestions.
And if I'm lucky, this cute little stinker will take a nap.

5 comments:

bentanelle said...

I agree, I love public school.. what age do they get to go? two right??

KyJeanell said...

Who is captain underpants??

jellington614 said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. You have a third grader, WOW. Even more weird, so do I. I guess this is even weirder. It is so fun to see you guys at the soccer games. Tell Garrett sorry for calling him Charlie, I was out of it on Sat. apparently! We need to get the boys together again real soon!

Frost Family said...

Hello Smith's...long time no talk! It's Dan & Marcie. How the crap are you guys? Your boys are too big I can't even believe it, I'm so glad I found your blog...I was just linking from one blog to the next and here you guys are. Well I will tell you that I am also soooo thankful for school, every Mom needs some time to her self right?

Dawni and Zach said...

Cool blog! ^_^

Hey, since we found our that basically the whole extended Morgan family blogs, we've gone around trying to find everyone. If you could visit our blog and let us know what you think and if we've missed anyone, we'd appeciate it. :) Oh, and feel free to link to us as well.