Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I thought I'd take a picture of our house in full color before all the ivy falls off the house and all the leaves are scattered all over the lawn, driveway, sidewalks, into the neighbors lawn next door, across the street, in the road, onto the neighbors lawns across the street, down a couple blocks, into main street, and down onto the beaches of the Great Salt Lake. Don't say we never shared with you. Man I love fall.

Earlier in the week we had TM, Mimi, Emma, and Maddy over for our annual "dinner in a pumpkin". We had a lot of fun but I can't believe Jack is still smiling even after we cooked him in the oven for over a hour. Little does he know that we are soon going to EAT him. Mwahhhhhahaha!


Tres and the kids had fun carving pumpkins and they got lots of candy on Halloween. If you're wondering if we ever let the kids inside and not make them sit on the front porch all the time, well your answer is no.










And last but certainly not least, Tres and I were scanning the aisles at our local Wal-Mart when we came across this little number for Liza. So we came right home to try it on her to make sure it was the perfect fit. Mean, abusive dog owners you ask? Probably.




Kind of funny? Oh... You Bet!
(it's no wonder why dogs bite people)



6 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

Cute costumes! Hope the kids got a pillowcase full of candy! ^_^

bentanelle said...

looks like fun.. actually I was wondering if you let them inside... can't wait to see you guys!

Andrea said...

That picture of your house is gorgeous! That is why I love fall. Man, I miss that. Cactus and tumbleweed just don't cut it for fall, you know?
Your kids (and Liza) look so cute in their costumes. Hey, and if it makes you feel better, if it wasn't so bloody hot here all the time, I would probably keep my kids on the front porch, too! lol! love and miss ya!

Kysha said...

Your house is beautiful, and like I've always said you're basically Martha Stewart only much better looking, and with a much better sense of humor.

The Pack's said...

The costumes are great! I especially like Liza's. You crack me up. I can always count on a pick-me-up when I look at your blog. I also like the commentary regarding your leaves, but I must say it's worth all the leaves just to be able to enjoy ALL of those beautiful COLORS! Wow! You had a lot.

admin said...

Your cat is so sweet